Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Pay for an Unpaid Evening

Again we were slaves doing the thing we weren't supposed to do or might have done voluntarily do ourselves if we were only given the respect due to us. Mentality of slavery! Although I'm a strong believer that nothing pays more strongly than the respect of your people to do you more extra jobs. A little respect, surmountable motivation and even just a little penny compensate a huge hours of work will matter a lot.

P1080034Out of frustration, I among others in my office who were obliged to do work overtime without pay, was a bit desperate for a little recreation. Anything just to get it even with the eye that was probably been staring at us. Remotely, from a security camera the whole night from his comfortable abode.

It's unusual during this time of the night, this exotic and extremely lovely lady came walking towards my post. Two huge guys, probably a brother and a husband behind her back were scanning the displays to purchase. I immediately grabbed my camera and asked her politely if I could make a picture shot at her hand. She was undeniably beautiful and kind. The ones you see in those Hollywood movies about Persian women.

image The moment there I was hesitant whether to take a head-shot or not. Slightly lifted my camera up or down, twice or more. Then, I forgot I should have asked permission from the men as well. So I did. Two guys smiled and kindly exclaimed, 'Yes, of course, please do!'. So I did take a picture of her beautiful Henna tattoo - a poetry painted on the hands. And thus, the picture I've attached to this post.

I considered it a privilege of the evening. My pay for an unpaid evening.

(Last photo credits to http://media.collegepublisher.com)

No comments:

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.