Monday, January 26, 2009

Joana Change - Re: OFWs as New Heroes of the Nation

Hehehe. I find it amusing that all OFWs have the same insight towards working abroad - out or not out of choice.

Linked to my blogmate's most recently posted article, I even found Ms. Malu Fernandez mentioned.

There, I thought Dr. Jose Rizal was jealous he's been replaced as the national hero of the country. Nevertheless, I would like to think he ushered the true meaning of patriotism, is in fact sacrificial for the benefits of the family and ok, the country.

Find more thoughts and comments in J. Villanueva's post regarding the Joana Change.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Wow, great find. Very truthful and witty at the same time. :)

AJ said...

Hi Jan,

maghahanap pa ulit. :D thanks. see ya round..

Anonymous said...

Excellent! :)

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.