Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back from Hiatus

DSC04879 I guess I’ll be back blogging soon. I’m way too behind with lots of controversial issues already. But, I will not be tempted again and co-feast on those kind of things. I will keep my personal thoughts and minds only inside this blog and be merry about it.

Somebody had politely asked me why I need to polish my English language. I’m convinced he would have said direct to my face, ‘Bisaya kang dako’ but he didn’t or couldn’t. He should have known I would not get angry, I just get even. Lookout for that big punch! Hehehe! Well, my direct answer would be, sometime in my life, I need it for my line of work.

I had been a document analyst, a website content editor, a blogger, a documentor and it would be embarrassing for me to fall on certain grammar issues. Well, on certain occasions I stumble on few ditches but I managed to correct them myself or with the aid of few friends at work.

In my digital life , there are three things that kept me pre-occupied. One is my line of work which is Software Development, my bread and butter; Two, would be my blogging, I kept few professional blogs as well. Fourth, digital photography had kept me awake overnight a few times. But, that was it! I succumb to the hubby on occasions I am away of town - travelling. And, last but not the least, this mischievous habit of impersonal social networking.

The latter I need to probe my sanity is sane over community issues and get in touch with both friends and a few almost unknown individuals. I’ll be certain I will know immediately one is to shift residence to the North pole for that matter.

 

No comments:

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.