Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bid Say

I love it when I post a bid. I got to say the same statement to win a bid on several occasions on several freelancing websites. But I really don’t know if this is effective but here’s what I got to say everytime:

“Hello Sir,

Done similar service from various previous jobs. Am very much interested to do this job but I need more details as to what you data you needed exactly and to where does this data integrated into. e.g. sent to email, web service, etc.

I've attached my CV for your perusal just in case. Hoping for a positive feedback.

Thank you,

James.CM”

No comments:

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.