Friday, December 26, 2008

Strolling the Dubai Mall

DSC00625

Yesterday was even more monotonous. So, we in the house, decided to stroll the Mall of Dubai. We just  went there not to shop for anything really but just simply visited the place and took some pictures. I saw many Filipinos strolling as well. I thought they might be doing the same thing for the same purpose too.

Well, at least we had it on purpose first hand: we were checking on laptop prices as Pap got interested in buying his own unit so he can play games with it as long as he likes. He was addicted to playing the Snooker Game on our laptop and been wanting to soak himself out till exhaustion will call him for bedtime. Cool enough.

Anyway, I would not have come along since migraine has been ramming my head for almost two days now. I always tried to fight the head-bug by preoccupying my self. It's time for me to visit the mall also since everybody's been buzzing about the place a lot. It's time for me to find out. I never caught the first light well, probably eight out of ten persons will say they've been there. I'm testing if mine is worth the visit.

DSC00534Ok. T'was nice! Huge! I like the aquarium a lot. I went to aim my arsenal of course so I took a lot of careless camera shots. Petty me. Amused or entertained. :o) Hehehe.

It is Dubai's demonstration of tremendously expensive architectural prowess. Adjacent to the still on-going construction of the Burj Dubai, it is one of the highlight in the vicinity.

Well, it was huge but empty for me! Why? I would not trade a time with my girls strolling inside Davao's Victoria Plaza or the Gaisano Mall adjacent to my provincial home. I can not trade the moment I wiped off the melting ice cream from my little JJ's fingers or chasing down JM while inside NCCC the Mall of Davao. Or, the 'no money' window shopping with my wife. :o)

(While there, you can avail of the mall's free transport going back to where you live like Bur Dubai, Trade Center, Jumeira Village, etc.)

3 comments:

Mei said...

Wow!! I didn't know may nagbabasa pala ng blog ko other than my family. Now I have to be careful with my grammar at nakakahiya naman kung mapansin mo hehe..

Merry Christmas din and happy new year sa yo at sa family mo. Thank you sa pagtambay mo sa blog ko. I'll make sure to entertain you more when I get back there at babasahin ko din mga entries mo. Ingat din po. Cheers!

AJ said...

Hi Mei, thank you for visiting my blog too. Just continue what you're doing. I'll be behind your posts. hehe. Superb nga mga entries mo e.. like my little girls dancing without any adults watching. humble ka lng. :D take care

Anonymous said...

Nice photos...

Have a wonderful Christmastime to you and your family! And a Joyful New Year!:)

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.