Saturday, February 28, 2009

Calloused Expectations

It's kind of odd that I only got used to write my life experiences in the streets of Dubai like having to grab a glass of milk with a ghost arm - amputated but willing. Nowadays, life experience is waved around the provincial streets of my hometown sniffing again for that ample and lucrative professional experience.

DSC02898 Not for now should I discuss any success of my business dealings because I felt it's too early for me to count the chickens while they're not yet hatched. I have this habit of connecting misfortunes to my juvenile expectations. Now, I promised my self to detach my self to over-excitements; a covenant to avoid frustrations; a dilemma but a superstition I often found effective. Simply, a crossed finger.

I now liken my self to a calloused farmer who, with just his patience facing the day, watches the seeds of life blossomed into full grown crops. And, until good circumstances, be readied for harvest. A triumph! a harvest, a food in the table.

Patience indeed, is the virtue of the universe.

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you d sound like my husband, hahahaha. always being in the positive side, never on the negative until realization came late that the chickens were not truly hatched but overcooked.
hehehe. what i mean, is that with his work, and perhaps yours too, patience is really a great deal... sometimes, harvest period takes 2 to 4 weeks, and there are mouths to feed, so perhaps multitasking is helpful nowadays.
dont worry, you'll get by with the Philippine settings, just stretch and bend a little.

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.