Monday, February 23, 2009

I Look Back - Grateful

Sorry I haven't post anything quite a while. And sorry I missed following your blog posts too. I've been busy keeping up with my new phase lately. Everything's so manual but I really hope I wouldn't need to go far halfway around the globe to make a living. Although pays have been lucrative, there are sacrifices to consider and you knew you're not supposed to be away from your loved ones.

DSC02930Everyday is a quest that you need to surpass - wherever you go. Even with my current situation I need to study every consequences and hop carefully to every decision I encounter.

Time passes by so quickly you have to be sly in your time management and be sensitive enough to probe on what's working in the industry and what is not. Not too many opportunities out here but one has to be stubborn and wise enough to pour every effort and resources unto something in order to make wealth a reality. Whilst everything is a few inches from chaos, faith always has to be one key ingredient into every effort of success.

While I have had days of complete high-tech and had been fancy tech savvy, everything here is so manual and slow. And I don't detest everything that's is status quo. Everything is a work in progress - and that includes me. I am partly digital and a conventional at the same time but still a regular slamming dude.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah,take your time and everything will be alright! :)

P.S.

ginawa mo namang "green" yung post ko..LOL

Dee said...

Hi. I agree with Ghee, we need to take our time and embrace every moment. I think with proper patience everything will fall back into place.

By the way, where are you from Davao? I'm from Davao too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ghee,
yep. I am prayerfully taking my time. It's stepping unto a hot stone every time.
hehehe... green ba...? conducive kasi ang picture mo inattached mo.. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee, thanks for dropping by. Yes, I do hope everything will push forward into place I wanted it to be from now on. I'm resident of Davao City mismo. I look forward to meeting you in some coming blog summits.. :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

what? really? may blog summits pa pala? well,since the day you introduced me into this blogging world, and started in your community, everything are in awe and shock.

mas na shock ako nasa pinas ka na. true! TAKE TIME TO VISIT YOUR COUNTRY's tourist spots WITH YOUR FAMILY. nothing is ever wasted, with them.

Pinoy yata tayo, marunong mag-enjoy kahit anu pa.

Anonymous said...

well, I wasn't shocked na sa Pinas na ako. Hahahaha. Everything I do now is almost not IT in nature. I feel I am only having a vacation. Real work starts on the seventh this month. I am retrospecting how I could mold out a blogging panacea - pinas style.

Anonymous said...

ps. Anne. wa gihapon ko kalimut. makalugar ko. adtu ko sa inyo ha?! i'm looking forward to having a business partnership with your husband. Since artistic iaha skill, I could best help him mold out a dynamic website for his clients. It'll be like a civil engineer working with the civil architect. :D ingat lagi...

Unknown said...

sure james, my husband is just here, wait lang daw sya. 3 pending developments karon but he's not in a hurry since the writers arent even done yet. thats the problem here, dili ka kabuot when ka makakwarta. haaay..

icedgurl said...

hello james! balita ko nasa pinas ka na raw... sabi sa akin ni rodel.

Jan said...

A few inches from chaos. Love that. Not because this is happening to you. But for the grace with which you choose to regard this challenging situation. :)

But what is "karon" and "dili ka kabuot?" Kaya ba ito ng Google Translate? :)

AJ said...

Hehehe. Hi Jan. Been a while... "karon" is "ngayon" and "dili ka kabuot" would mean, "not in your control". Thanks for dropping by. Just want you to know I am OK and kicking. Just as I had said it, I see the situation as an opportunity - only requires a different maneuver of self. :D I should be blogging on new perspective once things I am working on sprouts for reaping.

AJ said...

Hi Glaire, Yepo.. :D been a month and enjoyed the stay ever since. Ang layu na ng naabut pala ni Rodel mo, we'd discussed outsourcing options.

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.