Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tougher on the Way Through

I imagined it like you just woke up from a deep sleep. You haven’t wiped up your eyes and there you go, the deafening blasts of ballistic ordinances and the echoing riffle fires are welcoming intervention of this so called reality. I could hardly catch my breath and the life that is supposed to be easy turns out to be the other way around.

Coping up with the new and numerous technology is drowning but lucrative. I somehow needed a life buoy. This life’s got to improve. This life is necessarily not needed to get out of the country - again. The web is an ocean of misfits at first and the competition is tougher than I thought. I’ve been through a lot of pitfalls lately. Got myself into lots of “yikes” and the “ouch”. Good thing, as a matter of attitude, I just get into my feet again and dust off myself to where I failed once or twice a few times.

What should be done with a number of virtual mentors who seem to me more like a ghost in the machine. The social intervention is impersonal and cynical on some moments there.

I got to survive this wave. I got to restrain. The sea of freelancing is only safe inside the care of a paycheck. At the back of my mind is a reality. A reality for doing and surviving the battle inside this virtual career arena.

No comments:

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.