Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Status Quo

One of the things I love working at home is the degree in which my health is so pampered by my wife. No, not that I am sick or anything but she is worried that all my sitting here is detrimental to my well-being. Every morning is a cocktail of medicine – Chinese rudiments actually. I have a feeling that one of those almost thumb-sized capsules contained are ingredients I would rather not know.

I was actually planning to run on Tuesdays. Also on Wednesdays. And Fridays too – during the evening. I missed the days when I didn’t have to worry on bulging tummies. I missed the crunching of my lower abdomen.

One of the things that drains me most during the day is the noise of my children during when they play. But, I got the best of both worlds I guess. This situation for me is still so alien to me when during the days I soaked myself in loneliness in Dubai, I crave a home-based job where I could see the loved ones play in the background. While me, not minding the noise around me, is still superficial in terms of my productivity.

Reality bites, not at all a home based job is heaven. I fear my dependency on my connections with the internet. I see my self trapped and couldn’t complain at all. I reprimand myself when just about to say a thing about my circumstances. Finding every bit of opportunity is not an easy job to do when you decide to tend for your self and those that depended on you. I could hardly think of myself the idea of being tied to an entity, dependent entirely on their monthly payroll. Reality bites that when things arrived at a portion of meeting the ends meet will bump one every time out of their comfort zones.

In the internet is where people like me succumb my social inter-actions almost entirely. My friends are made-up in the digital forums and the social networking sites. In front of me are two laptops and an HDTV to soak my entire time thinking – about the things to come. So here’s the planning. Most of the time, one is used by my kids watching kid stuff or movies downloaded mostly from a torrent site.

No comments:

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.