Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines, I didn't Miss It At All

DSC02419Oh well! I've been quite for sometime now. You thought I gave up blogging so easily . Ever since I arrived home, everything's been different with me. My attentions diverted. Interests, more realistic. My challenges, made refined nowadays. How else should I make this life work but to change attitude as well. "Like the water that shapes itself into the vessel, so should a man fits himself to circumstances", Confucius said.

I promised Ghee I would make a post Valentines in motif. Just not in the mood for writing these days but I never failed filling my moments with it. Being home, I never missed loved and devotion from my wife. And the girls. Yes, my little girls. I got to hug them every moment. Especially during midnight when work for me starts. And, when they're cold and the blankets fell out of the bed.

During the day, I got a chance bathing my little girls. And sometimes - my wife. Hehehe! Naughty me, no really. And finally brought or fetch them from school when I have no travel required. Well, I figure there shouldn't be more valentines than the life I have right now. 

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

Jan said...

No, I thought you went home - suspected as much - thus, the absence of new posts.

There's more to life than blogging after all. Like your special time with your kids and the hugs - the quiet times at night when it's cold and the kids' blanket fell off. Whoa, nice picture you conjure, mr. blogger dad. :)

And bathing the wifey, too. hahaha. That's priceless. Making up for lost time huh? :)

Anonymous said...

its alright,James.no probs at all. :)
so you went home?thats great!your daughter is cute,and im sure your wifey is pretty too.that explains the bathing term,LOL!

anyway,its nice to read your post again.i hope you find your luck in manila so soon! time for you to make up to your family. :D

Blog Hang-outs __________________________________________________________

Disclaimer

Please note that the opinions expressed on this site are my own, and don't necessarily reflect those of anybody.